Monday, June 18, 2007

Jase

On the 6th June, I was informed that my old mate GSVJase was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident. I credit him as the very reason why I initially visited the US as it was him who got off his arse and ordered the plane tickets! We spent three great weeks in Florida and it was there where I caught the 'America bug'.

Even though we drifted apart over the last few years, I have never forgotten the hilarity and madness that we enjoyed over the course of our friendship. Jase, you were an inspiration and a great friend. Playing 'Streets Of Rage II' will never be the same (We caned that bloody game to within an inch of it's plastic-cased life!).

I attended the service this morning and was amazed at the sheer amount of people who joined me in celebrating his life.

My heart-felt sympathy goes out to Anne, Mike, Phil, Jo and the entire family.

You'll be missed mate...


R.I.P.

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2007 4:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great bloke who will be missed by an awful lot of people, me being one of them.
Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home