Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Phenomena - Enigma...

...A trip to Mars*


Before leaving to go to New York, I was extremely eager to visit one of the city's more unusual restaurants - Mars 2112. This venue seemed to encapsulate many of the things I love - arcades, science fiction and good food. Imagine my distress at not being able to find the bloody place for love nor money! Admittedly, it didn't consume every waking moment as New York has so much to offer, but I was more than a little PO'ed to arrive back in Blighty without having visited...

Two weeks later I was at my sister's house and I happened to visit the fridge for some spam and imagine my surprise at seeing a huge fridge magnet with MARS 2112 glaring back at me! When I quizzed my sister she said that she'd had it for ages from a friend at work who'd recently been to New York!!!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Mars 2112 too!!!! Isn't it sooooooo fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home