Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Fistful Of Y-Fronts

When we last visited Times Square back in September 2005, much to my surprise The Naked Cowboy was nowhere to be seen... I had heard plenty about him through various sites and forums on the internet but cleverly kept this from Mrs H as I suspected that she would be secretly eager to see if he could possibly match-up, in the flesh, to my adonis physique ;)

Now whether he found it just too damn cold to venture out onto the streets in his fetching white Y-fronts during September (Do New Yorkers actually find this month particularly cold?) is something that I guess we'll never know...


Anyway, here's a great shot of Times Square with everyone's favourite cowboy (OK, second favourite - Sorry John!) amidst the typical daily mayhem. YEE-HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home