Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bite Me Spokesmann...


Standing proudly in midtown New York is a brand new shopping experience... Officially opened on May 19th 2006, Apple broke all the geek-store rules by announcing opening hours of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

The five-story, glass encased, Steve Jobs-designed, cube-shaped entryway, contains over 4,000 square feet of retail space. My old chum Spokesmann is due a re-visit to NYC and could probably spend an entire day here! I'm convinced that he's had his heart replaced with an iPod and his brain with a G5...

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2006 10:48 pm, Blogger Travis said...

Thanks for your comment. I love those movies, it was a hard decision. Your blog is great! How did you get all those incredible add-ins on your site?
- Travis
P.S. If you would like to e-mail me send me a message at TravisHellstrom@gmail.com Thanks!

 
At August 03, 2006 3:13 pm, Blogger Monsoon said...

Hi!

Just stumbled upon your blog, and thought I'd say hi!

You have beautiful pictures of New York. I was there myself in 1999, and loved it!

I like your blog...

Greetings from Norway - Monsoon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home