Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Image Or Video Has Been Moved Or Deleted...

You probably cannot help but notice the cancer of dead images and Photobucket icons littering this site. Well, it appears that some of the content contained in this blog has been deemed a copyright violation.

Our friends over at Photobucket have decided to delete my account without warning. A simple email offering me a limited amount of time to delete suspected images would have been nice lads!

After a brief period of strained correspondence and humble pleas to re-activate my account, Photobucket have flatly refused. This leaves me with no option but to find the time to re-populate the site with my posts and sadly delete the images that were not taken by me...

I am personally disappointed as all of the images were narrated with a 'shout out' to the original photographer/artist. If they had contacted me directly I would have courteously removed them immediately.

Bear with me - this could take some time...

1 Comments:

At July 07, 2009 7:21 pm, Anonymous it's me the C, it is said...

wtf? that's just ridiculous .. goes to prove just how mad this world is! i can't understand some people some times -- they are obviously oblivious to the whole internet as a useful tool. personally i'd love to find out which images someone was unhappy with being posted (even though you'd given them proper dues & respect!) & go & post those images willynilly all over the internet as a big up yours to the daft numbnuts!

good luck with the whole repopulating shenanigans!

peace
MrC ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home