Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm A Dreamer - Get Me Out Of Here!!

Now I'm sure that some people are lucky enough to live amongst idylic surroundings that they wouldn't swap for all the tea in China, but it's usually the case that wherever you live, you always wish you lived somewhere else. Glancing out at the sun from my office window this morning, gently reminded me of this...


I was then suddenly transported back to New York, amidst the lazy sunny afternoons that we both enjoyed last September. With areas like Central Park, Battery Park and Liberty Island, you can easily sit back and forget that you are sharing the air with 8 million other people in one of the most congested cities in the world. This is the alure that, for me, New York seeps from every avenue and park - a feeling of complete and utter bliss.

3 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo Mr Harmunt!!
;)

 
At May 03, 2006 7:21 pm, Blogger Harmunt said...

You're too kind! :)

 
At May 08, 2006 7:51 pm, Blogger Jax said...

Fabulous Photo :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home