Sunday, March 12, 2006

Perplexing Circumstances


Having discussed with a mate what the subject of my Blog would be, I have sadly still not arrived at any suitable conclusion. My main problem being that everything I'm interested in is already being covered on the internet, and to add insult to injury, it's guaranteed to out-class anything that I could ever do :(

So I've decided to concentrate on nothing and bring you everything. America will be my main focus for the moment and I'll share a few of my more unusual holiday snaps with you. This photography inspiration derives from one of my good mates, Mr C, whose work you can marvel at in his very own blog over at Hokum.

3 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thermo nuclear!!!

 
At March 22, 2006 6:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, everything you may be interested may already be covered on the net, but that don't mean you cannae do it to! ... adding the Harmunt slant to it!

oh, & thanks for the mention :)

 
At March 24, 2006 8:39 am, Blogger Harmunt said...

No problem MrC. Your welcome on my Links list anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home